CTI software (main page)Contact UsSite Map
login
password
forget?
Call.Txt

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    blitz-cti.com Forum Index -> Blitz TAPI SMDR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NIKHIL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Call.Txt Reply with quote

I want to Process the Call.Txt Generated by Tapi-Smdr in our Call Accounting software but when I try to open the File Call.Txt it gives out an error as File is in use by someone,

It is possible that Tapi-Smdr application generate Call.Txt file in every 10 minutes like Callxxxxxx.Txt and so on

[/code][/quote]
Northwood
Delevoper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Call.Txt Reply with quote

NIKHIL wrote:
I want to Process the Call.Txt Generated by Tapi-Smdr in our Call Accounting software but when I try to open the File Call.Txt it gives out an error as File is in use by someone,

It is possible that Tapi-Smdr application generate Call.Txt file in every 10 minutes like Callxxxxxx.Txt and so on

We open Calls.txt. file in Word PAD and everything is ok. Our program blocks access to file.txt for writing in it and permits it only for reading. For what purpose you need to open this file with opportunity of recording?
We’d like you to notice that our format of data differs from standard format SMDR message which are gave out by KX-TD and KX-TDA station. The differences between the formats are described in http://www.blitz-cti.com/download/tapismdr/Blitz_TDA-TD_SMDR_eng.xls.
NIKHIL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Call.Txt Reply with quote

I want to Open the Call.Txt files and process its captured strings into our call accounting application and then delete the file,

We will read the call.txt file in every 10 minutes to update our call accounting software, we had understdood all the fields and it will work with our software the only problem is to process the calls into our call accounting software
Northwood
Delevoper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As we understand your problem consists in fixing the last string which was read by your program in Calls.txt file during the last use so that not to read the same data several times. For simplification the solution of this problem you want either to clear the Calls.txt file after every reading or after reading it to delete this file.
In the first case our program has to write only new call’s string in Calls.txt file and
in the latter case our program has to form new Calls.txt file with call’s string which your program didn’t read yet.
We can realize both variants. We begin with our program will open calls.txt file only during writing new string.
NIKHIL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Call.Txt Reply with quote

Yes, I require this solution i.e. when new call arives your programe will
open the Call.Txt file and write in, where to get this new revised application for test purpose

Sinclair wrote:
As we understand your problem consists in fixing the last string which was read by your program in Calls.txt file during the last use so that not to read the same data several times. For simplification the solution of this problem you want either to clear the Calls.txt file after every reading or after reading it to delete this file.
In the first case our program has to write only new call’s string in Calls.txt file and
in the latter case our program has to form new Calls.txt file with call’s string which your program didn’t read yet.
We can realize both variants. We begin with our program will open calls.txt file only during writing new string.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In new version 1.78 of Blitz TAPI SMDR and the version 2.1.4 of Blitz
Tapi SMDR PRO the solution you required is implemented.
You can download trial version on
http://www.blitz-cti.com/download/tapismdr/trial
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    blitz-cti.com Forum Index -> Blitz TAPI SMDR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: