Blitz CallerID Display program is designed to :
- increase service levels, improve customer loyalty, increase revenues through:
providing the information about the client. The user sees the client's name, the
name of his company and the type of companies from corporate address book when there is an incoming
or outgoing call. The user can at least greet customers by name. Any missing information about the
client, the user can add to the corporate address book before, during and after the phone call.
Edit the corporate address book possibility is defined in the rights of the user profile to connect
to the server.
- the conversation with the customer during the call, can be printed as a note to the call.
These notes can then be viewed by all users from the call log or promptly at the next incoming
or outgoing call.
Not need paper leaves, notepads, notebooks, diaries, little notes Velcro and so on.
- user can audition a conversation with the client from the call log if
the conversation recorded by system of registration audio information. You can return to the
recorded conversation many times. Every detail of the telephone call will be recorded or displayed
in the offer or invoice.
- ability call back for those clients which have the not answered status in incoming call log.
Before call back you can see the notes attached to the calls by your colleagues (for example, if they have already
responded to this call, transferred the call to you or pick up the call).
- ability to fix the automatic redirection of calls from clients, companies, types of companies,
and even telephone zones directly to the user, bypassing chain transfers the call (if the settings
distribution of calls on CallerID function is organized in Blitz KX-TD TAPI Server). Callers
immediately falls on the manager assigned to it, not wasting time on intermediate conversations and
- ability set the call forwarding from your extention to your mobile, before leaving the workplace,
if you're waiting for an important call, and receive calls your clients out of the office. And
having come to the office once again listen to the recording of those calls.
- increase productivity when working with the phone, reducing the number of routine
operations performed when processing the call through:
- intuitive interface gives you the ability to handle calls - make and receive calls,
holding a call and retrieve holding call, call transfer - one click. At the same time when
transferring a call to another extension PBX, icon will display its status (busy, free, set
forwarding feature or do not bother)
- hotkey allows you to dial by mouse selection of any application or page on the
- log of incoming and outgoing calls to the desired depth days for user, allows you to
make quick sort by any column and immediately dial the selected phone number, or watch associated
with the call, the customer, company, notes, or just to listen to this conversation.
- with a search in the address book can be found a client or a company which you need and
with one click on the number to call. You can also easily add and edit new phones, clients, company
in the address book.
- If the caller's number, or CO line or dialed number is known, when a call receives on a
computer of user can perform almost any scenario or script to work on a condition, for example,
display the caller's information from the database, or open any file or play a sound file, or open
a URL-address in the browser or Java file transfer Caller ID as a parameter. If the URL address
to use WEB-camera, the computer of the user turns into a videophone.
- can be fixed automatically redirect calls from unwanted clients, companies, types of companies
, directly in gray or black list, bypassing the complex chain transfers the call (if the settings
CallerID distribution function organized in Blitz KX-TD TAPI Server). Callers immediately gets on
the list provided for his script, without taking time of operators, managers and secretaries.
Program Blitz CallerID Display, using a computer, designed to:
- manage any extension of PBX Panasonic KX-TD, KX-TDA, KX-TDE, KX-NCP user's computer.
- allow make a call to an outside party by dialing a phone number on computer keyboard from the menu, or by copying it from the buffer into the window set, or from the line of log calls, or from search menu of the address book MS Outlook, Outlook Express or corporate address book.
- save detailing log of calls and information about outgoing and incoming, including missed calls, for any period of time
- add a note after the call to it and browsing these notes from the call log
- listen to audio files of calls from the call log if the conversation recorded by Recording Device (only when working with Blitz KX-TD TAPI Server)
- emulation on a computer's screen the similarity LCD Display with the provision of all information about the call in on-line mode
- provide additional information about the caller from the address book MS Outlook, Outlook Express or corporate address book
- provide opportunities to work script on the condition when you receive a call (to open the specified file or program Java, Web page, WEB camera or play a sound file).
- show on the computer's display the information about several simultaneously incoming phone calls on selected EXT telephone line;
- show numbers and names of the EXT subscribers at incoming and intercom calls;
- show CLIP (Called ID, ANI) number of outside and intercom (EXT) subscriber and its name at incoming outside and intercom calls;
- show DID number and its name dialled by external subscriber at incoming call over PRI ISDN or E1; or MSN number and its name at call over BRI ISDN;
- show dialed (DIAL) and connected (COLP) numbers at outgoing calls on EXT telephone line or outside subscriber over CO lines ISDN;
- show numbers, and names of participant in third-party conference established;
- show the information about last incoming and outgoing calls;
- show status of selected EXT line;
Blitz CallerID Display works with:
Blitz KXTD TAPI Server. In this case computer under OS Windows begin from version NT 4.0 is directly connected to PBX Panasonic KX-TD / KX-TDA. TAPI-interface is set between computer and PABX and after that Blitz KXTD TAPI Server is set and installed on this computer (additional information you can find here);
For installation on several computers in LAN with Blitz KXTD TAPI Server it is necessary:
- Ask your system administrator the address of Blitz KXTD TAPI-Server in your local network;
- Connection PABX to the computer which fulfils the Blitz KXTD TAPI-Server functions, installation on it all necessary drivers. All this and also its setting are in more detail described on site pages http://www.blitz-cti.com/software/tapiserver/ ;
- Download the Blitz Caller ID Display package of installations, Setup_Blitz_CallerID_Display.exe.
- Run the program of installation Setup Blitz CallerID Display 3.1.exe . and follow the instructions, set it to the EXT line you need.
- Run Blitz CallerID Display.exe and set it to receive TAPI-information from Blitz KXTD TAPI-Server point its address in network, if it is necessary, by system administrator's instructions, set the number of port you need.
Restrictions for PABX KX-TD, KX-TDA:
- In case of using double PBX Panasonic KX-TD 1232 ports of EXT telephones only Master block can be controlled;
- EXT ISDN BRI and DECT ports for PBX Panasonic KX-TD are not controlled;
- Voice Mail ports are not controlled;
- Virtual internal numbers FDN, Modem, DISA, EXT Group etc. are not controlled.
The version software of the PBX must be:
- KX-TD816 — not less 5 ver. (it is desirable 6 ver.)
- KX-TD1232 — not less 5 ver. (it is desirable 6. ver.)
- KX-TD500 — not less 2.3 (it is desirable 2.6)
- KX-TDA anyone (it is desirable 2.0)
To determine number of calling subscriber at incoming call the PBX must be connect to Network by means of ISDN* line with given by the operator CLIP of calling, E1* with ANI service for incoming phone call given by the operator, analog lines with service of Caller ID given by the operator* (to recognize Caller ID signals Panasonic PBX KX-TD /KX-TDA should be completed with the appropriate plate, and Panasonic KXTD 1232 also should be completed with the special version of the software*).
*To adapt your PBX ask certificated installer of PBX Panasonic not less than second category. Information on nearest to you certificated installer Panasonic you can find on site( for example in America
Blitz Caller ID Display 6.3.5. : 1. "Setting of calls log" and "Select columns" is now available in the appropriate tabs of the window calls log. 2 . "Shortcuts" - value settings are now displayed in front of the corresponding item in the context menu.
Blitz Caller ID Display 6.3.5. : 3. Last note for the client or the company calls placed now top of the list. 4. Changed method of presentation notes about the client and about the company in the "Notes on the calls".
Blitz Caller ID Display 6.2.12.: 1. Search - added sorting by company type. 2. Text last notes you see in the corresponding line. 3. New Button "More". 4. Changed algorithm edit the corporate address book.