CTI software (main page)Contact UsSite Map
login
password
forget?
Read Calls.dbf

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    blitz-cti.com Forum Index -> Blitz TAPI SMDR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbussolaro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Read Calls.dbf Reply with quote

I need to read the table calls.dbf, but I didn't find any documentation. I would want a document that explain each field and, if possible, a table wtih records because I don't have a PBX connect at my computer now and I need to test my software (it must reads calls.dbf). If I have an example (a piece of table), I can write my software.

Thanks
Marcia
mbussolaro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like a documentation and an example for file calls.txt too.

Thanks,
Marcia
Northwood
Delevoper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Read Calls.dbf Reply with quote

mbussolaro wrote:
I need to read the table calls.dbf, but I didn't find any documentation. I would want a document that explain each field and, if possible, a table wtih records because I don't have a PBX connect at my computer now and I need to test my software (it must reads calls.dbf). If I have an example (a piece of table), I can write my software.

If you need to find out the name of columns, their width and type of the data for them, the description is present in the documentation to the program Wintariff, which can be downloaded on a site www.pbxsoftware.com. If you do not want to download Wintariff, you can install the program Microsoft Visual FoxPro, in her to open a file Calls.dbf and to find out full details about a format Calls.dbf.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mbussolaro wrote:
I would like a documentation and an example for file calls.txt too.

Thanks,
Marcia

http://www.blitz-cti.com/download.php?download/tapismdr/Blitz_TDA-TD_SMDR_eng.xls
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    blitz-cti.com Forum Index -> Blitz TAPI SMDR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: